Dry Cleaning Kit
- Three-piece brass cleaning rod
- Cleaning rod has a ball bearing swivel handle to follow the bore's rifling
- For .22 - .303-caliber rifles
- Includes bronze brushes for .22, .223, .243 (6mm), .270 (7mm), .30 (7.62mm), .308, .30-30, .30-06, .300, .303 calibers
- Includes swabs for .22, .223, .270, .280 calibers
Hoppe's Cleaning Kits For Every Hunter and Shooter.
More than 100 years in the gun care business has taught us a thing or two about what makes a good kit. It's precisely why hunters, shooters, and those in search of the perfect gift continually turn to Hoppe's. Our kits aren't just convenient, they're extremely well thought out.
Hoppe's 9: The Guncare People Since 1903.
In 1903, Frank August Hoppe mixed nine chemicals and created the world’s most effective gun cleaner. Since that time, Hoppe’s has emerged as the leading gun care company, having grown along-side hunters, shooters, and soldiers who depend on their firearms every day. It has remained the most trusted name in gun care by advancing and evolving technologies to meet those needs.