.22-.223 | 5.56mm Boresnake Viper with Den Rifle
The Hoppe's Boresnake Viper takes the technology of the original Boresnake and increases the cleaning power by adding an additional set of brushes. This one-pass bore cleaning solution uses integrated bronze brushes to scrub out carbon fouling, while the tail clears the barrel of loose debris with a surface area 160x larger than a standard patch. It also has an integrated cone-shaped bore guide on the leading end and the brass weight has the caliber stamped on it. The Boresnake Viper Den now includes a T-handle for easier pull through of your pistol and a reusable carrying case that you can keep in your range bag or backpack to protect your Boresnake Viper during transport.
- Brass weight on pull cored has caliber stamped on it
- Has 160x larger surface area than a standard patch
- Integrated cone-shaped bore guide
- Lid of Viper Den doubles as a pull handle
- Convenient case for easy storage and transport