12 Gauge Boresnake Viper with Den Shotgun
- Brass weight on pull cord has caliber stamped on it
- Has 160x larger surface area than a standard patch
- Integrated cone-shaped bore guide
- Lid of Viper Den doubles as a pull handle
- Convenient case for easy storage and transport
- Available in eight rifle calibers
Hoppe's BoreSnakes: "The original, fastest bore cleaner on the planet"
The BoreSnake has a new and improved home that now includes a T-handle for easier pull through and a reusable carrying case that you can keep in your range bag or backpack to protect your BoreSnake. A one pass solution, BoreSnake uses an integrated bronze brush to scrub out carbon fouling, while the tail clears the barrel of loose debris with a surface area 160x larger than a standard patch.
Hoppe's 9: The Guncare People Since 1903.
In 1903, Frank August Hoppe mixed nine chemicals and created the world’s most effective gun cleaner. Since that time, Hoppe’s has emerged as the leading gun care company, having grown along-side hunters, shooters, and soldiers who depend on their firearms every day. It has remained the most trusted name in gun care by advancing and evolving technologies to meet those needs.